Black & Decker Cordless Electric Mower

I have a CMM1000 cordless lawnmower and I beleive it needs a new battery. Black & Decker's web site and their service dept have been no help. The battery is a 24 volt gel-cell. Anybody got an idea where I could get a replacement and what it would cost?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I have a CMM1000 and had to replace the battery 2 years ago. I wound up taking it to the B & D shop and if I'm not mistaken, it cost me about $120.00 with labor. I'm into the 7th year with this mower and still love it.