Bird of Paridise

I just got two of these plants but there were no planting suggestions. I live in Northern Florida and I have seen others that have done very well. I just wondered if they like full sun or partial sun? Do they need good drainage? Any suggestions from people who have grown them would be appreciated. Thanks Sandy

Reply to
Bellsouth

You need to include the latin name listed on the tag. There are several plants which go by the common name of 'Bird of Paradise'.

Reply to
RoyDMercer