billw's mystery tree pic

http://www.jhcp.cps.k12.il.us/tree.htm

Looks like a Japanese Maple butchered up with Front Page. (a major accomplishment for some)
--=--
Try it now Larry.

There are over 500 varieties of Japanese Maples- Sorry, I've not been able to memorize them yet.
http://tinyurl.com/9wwlq
OK- it's "saved for web". Checks in the mail.
^^ wrote:

Merle, a big tks for this help. I have learned from your help that it is a Japanese Maple but not sure on specific variety.
tks again, really cool!
bill

Looks like Acer palmatum "Bloodgood" from the picks.
joe