Bilko snip from Ride on problem

<snip from Bilko> ride on problem post:
If you know what you're doing you can get the best bargains ever at Home Depot and Lowes. I bought 2 slightly damaged landscape trailers for the price of one - fixed one in the parking lot with a piece from the other - and got the 2nd fixed at no cost with a replacement part from the manufacturer. - I bought a returned and fixed Troybilt tiller for 1/5 the original price - and a trailer load of broken bags of potting soil / manure, etc for $20 - and a whole box of asparagus plants for the price of one. - plus I have a never ending supply of pallets for kindling, compost bins, and firewood racks. I have to look out for #1 - and I couldn't make out like that at a "small business".
Bilko is being really modest here, did you know he built two of his best friends with parts from the local mortuary?
:-)
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

So that's it !! I go away for the weekend and this is what I find when I return ??? btw, I forgot to report the 2 lanscape trailers full of their grey commercial storage racks for free just because they had merchandise price stickers all over them and they weren't interested in cleaning them off.