Big box vs whatever

This was in reply to my critique of theTrue Temper wheelbarrow I recently bought and assembled.
I selected a "homeowners" model - rather than a "contractors" model which sells for as much as $150 more. What I got was the parts intended for the model / price I bought. The next time I was at the "big box" store I checked and they had a couple dozen of this model and several other assembled - all with the wobbly wheel. The products priced about $100 and up had no wobble.
I just came from a local hardware store where I watched a guy assemble a similar True Temper wheelbarrow. I was not impressed. And they charge 15% more than the "big box" store for the same model.
True Temper customer assistance was of no help.
My solution was to cut a piece of tin (I happened to have a piece of .017 thick) and wrap it around the axle before I slid the axle back through the wheel. There is no more wobble on my wheelbarrow. I did let TT customer service know of this fix.

Galvanized sheet metal is also a good fire stop. Cut and rolled, then riveted sheet metal into a size just a bit larger than my on end barrel shaped smoker. Works like a champ during windy and calm days as well. Keeps the smoker from getting too much air on windy days.
--
Dave

How about a tax to support any military conflict/police action over 3 months