Beard's Turfgrass Encyclopedia: For Golf Courses - Grounds, Lawns, Sports Fields

Has any one read this book? i know previous James Beard books have bee
referred to as "the Bible" i just ordered one from amazon
-- turf doc
turf doc Wrote:

All his other books have been very good but I hav'nt read this one. have also been to many of his seminars all I have found ver interesting.
Enjoy the reading. Stev
-- Lawn Doctor