Bear shot nearby

A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one behind my ( currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the house. A 20 acre flat field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops down to a lower field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the lower filed. It weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

The article didn't say anything about the bear being incontinent.
Sammy bin Snoozin said:

More importantly, why is your quoting so borked?
--

Eggs

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Good question. I was trying to adjust my line length to soothe some whiner on another newsgroup saying my postings weren't wrapping.
Sammy bin Snoozin said:

I believe you over-corrected, LOL.
--

Eggs

-Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Dang! I was looking for the BEER / shot in this post boy is my face red.
Clark
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?