Bear shot nearby

A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one behind my ( currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the house. A 20 acre flat field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops down to a lower field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the lower filed. It weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

The article didn't say anything about the bear being incontinent.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

More importantly, why is your quoting so borked?

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Dang! I was looking for the BEER / shot in this post boy is my face red.

Clark

Reply to
Clark...

Good question. I was trying to adjust my line length to soothe some whiner on another newsgroup saying my postings weren't wrapping.

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

I believe you over-corrected, LOL.

Reply to