bag mulch

Can anyone tell me how many bags of mulch equals one yard. The bags I believe have .20 cubit feet. Thanks
robert sacco wrote:

http://allchin.net/converter/capacity.html
One cubic yard is 27 cubic feet. AFAIK bags are 2 cubic feet, so 13 1/2 bags make a cubic yard. These are the 4 for $10 bags that some gas stations sell of pine mulch.