bad lawn please help

my lawn looks and feels terrible second year running , can anyone help please

jakeyseven

LOL. I saw your answer from yesterday and agree.

In case the OP missed it or it went over their head, what Bob said was the lawn could use some fertilizer. The dark green spots with the longer grass are areas where animals have done their business.

Reply to
trader4