Backpack Leaf Blower...

I have a Ryobi hand-held leaf blower/shredder, which works fine, but...
- The shredder bag is way too small (have to empty it too often) - After running it for half-an-hour or so, my arms are aching :-)
So, I was looking for a bakpackstyle blower, but have NOT found one which is also a shredder, with a collecting bag. I'm pretty sure I've seen them out there, but no store in this area carries them. Any ideas?
Chris
Chris said:

I use a backpack blower daily, and I've never seen one that also worked as a vacuum. That's not to say they don't exist, but if they do, they must be crap, or we'd have one at work. =)
--

Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Thanks. Do you know of any "handheld", that has a descent size shredder bag and is a bit easier on teh arms? I don't mind upgrading. I have heard the "echo" handhelds are pretty good.
Chris
Chris

We have an echo as well as 3 sthil blowers. The echo is a toy compared to the sthil ones!
Chris wrote:

Hi Chris,
maybe the thing you are looking for is a Stihl 85 D Shredder Vac/ Blower
http://www.stihlusa.com/blowers/SH85D.html
I am not sure if this is significantly more powerful than you Ryobi though. I have never seen a back pack version of a vaccum. There are lawn vaccums on wheels though
http://www.billygoat.com/site/intro.aspx?pidH
which will bag for you the leaves. This I think is good if your lawn is flat.
I actually use a back pack blower on a 1/2 acre lawn which is hilly. I use a RedMax 8000 and like it very much.
http://www.redmax.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=7&idproduct (
You need goggles and ear protectors. Most pros uses back pack blowers and a large plastic tarp. The peg the tarp to the lawn and then blow leaves onto the tarp. When they have got a big enought pile they use the tarp wrap and place all the leaves onto their truck. I sort of cheat a blow my leaves into the surrounding wooded area on my land.
How this is useful,
Warmest regards, Mike.
Thanks for all the replies. I decided that this year the Ryobi will be fine. Next year I'll look into buying a stihl backpack. They are pricey, but from what I've seen, they are pretty good. The Ryobi will still serve me for vacuuming up leaves in the flower beds, bushes, etc. while the backback will be better for the rest of the yard.
Thanks again for all the comments.