AWESOME SIFTER!

I just got my new Mr. Sifter and I LOVE IT. It works excellent!! I want all my fellow gardners to get one!

Check out:

You won't regret it!

Reply to
Brandy

on 7/19/2009 12:15 PM (ET) Brandy wrote the following:

Thanks, Mrs. Sifter. I'd buy one, but I already made my own with recycled PT lumber and a piece of screening.

Reply to
willshak

She frowned, and called him "Mr." Because, in sport, he Kr. And so for spite that very night, this Mr. Kr Sftr

Reply to
JimR

Me too at much less cost than theirs. But mine has 3 detachable screening heads made from 1/8", 1/4", & 1/2" hardware cloth, depending on what my needs are at the time.

Red

Reply to
Red