ATCO Lawn Mower

Hello All!

This is my first post on this forum....

Some 20+ years ago I moved from the UK to France and brought with me my ATCO Lawn Mower but unfortunately it was never used and now I have more time on my hands I would like to restore it and make it usable again. Unfortunately I have no user manual and after starting it for the first time although it fired up there is some adjustments to be made eg clutch cable and some parts need replacing

After browsing the web I believe I have an ATCO B14 Deluxe model but not sure.

I have attached a photo and would be grateful of any assistance in : Identifying the model ? Identifying if there is a "user manual" available ? Identifying whether there are still "parts" available and how to obtain them ?

Thankyou in advance of any assistance you can provide

DickieD

Hey, my husband was recently looking for a new mower and he got onto this site with 'used lawnmowers'

you can try looking there for the specifications. People are selling their equipment on this site so maybe you'll find same machine or a manual? Good luck! :)

Cheers, Katie

KatieL