Ariens snowblower electrical part

What is this strange electrical part on the old Ariens 924044 snowblower ? It's down in the drive mechanism chamber - on the right hand wall. It's a small cylinder about 1 1/8 " in diameter and maybe 3/4 " high. What is it called ? Is it part of the safety cutout circuit ? If so, I will just disconnect it.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Sgt Billko: This is probably Ariens part # 52401000 T module with connector. It is part of the electrical interlock system. Peter Hall Hooksett, NH

Reply to
Peter Hall

Thanks Peter - but is it called anything else besides "module" ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

OK - I found it on the Ariens "radar" chart. Apparently just called "module T". My buddy called it a "pot". Thanks again.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko