Are there any good websites that offer a wide arrange of Lawn & Garden Decor?

Does any body know about any websites that have competitive prices on lawn and garden and home accents?
Thanks
I have been real pleased with www.silvo.com Don't know what you are looking for, so give it a look.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jr) wrote in message

I wish to try and help you with your previous question. At Rosco's Variety Shop we have a variety of items that can accessorize your home with different motifs and themes. We have indoor & outdoor decor. You can visit us at http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com
Hope this is helpful,
Rosco's Variety Shop