Anyone own Johne Deere ZTR mower with steering wheel?

Curios if anyone out there owns this model from John Deere that has a steering wheel.... but is ZTR?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote in message

Don't own one yet, I am thinking about it. I just heard that they are discontinuing that model though.

Discontinuing it?
Really!
Hmm.... reason I asked abt them is Ive been considering a ZTR model...and was talking to a buddy who has the steering wheel ZTR model from Deere.... the SST
He raved abt it! Said he liked the steering wheel over the levers cause it allowed ho to control with one hand if needed. Whereas the levers needed both hands.