anyone interested in buying a couple of briggs engines?

Hello, I have 2 briggs engines they run good and do not smoke I was going to list them on ebay but thought I would ask here first. 1- 10 hp vertical shaft off of murray riding mower $60.00 plus shipping it is missing the air cleaner 2- 7hp vertical shaft off roof mower $40.00 plus shipping
email me for pics and questions but i will need your zip code for shipping prices I am located in Galesburg,Illinois
oh I forgot also I have a craftsman riding mower ytv16 the engine is gone but everything else is there it is a varidrive was 16hp briggs it has 44 inch deck and i a asking $50.00 but I will not ship it pick up only if no one is interested I will list them on ebay 12-08-04 thanks