Anyone ever seen this before?

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure where to start.. I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done this program before and maybe get some reviews...
Check it out let me know what you think
http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3
landon

Sure, I'm gonna click on an unknown tinyurl.
Landon Wiggs wrote the following:

I haven't, but when I clicked on the link, it smelled like Spam.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY