anti siphon valves

What is good brand of anti siphon valves for sprinkler systems ( the thing that has the solinoid on it, wires coming out of it, opens the valve to let water flow), I have had to replace these cheap black ones my gardener installs several times. thanks
If you put in a brass backflow device you will never have to worry about individual anti siphon valves again. It will require a plumbing permit and an inspection to install it, but once in the rest should be just regular valves.

We have to have them tested every spring in Ohio.

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
I know, in Oregon also. What a racket. for 5 minutes of testing you pay $45.00

Dang, we pay $90! <bastards>

guess we got it good huh?