And the cutting begins...

Here in Maine the cutting has begun! After an early spring spreading 8+ yards of loam, rolling, seeding and watering, I finally decided that yesterday would be when I pulled the trigger on running the mower (seeds have been germed for 4 weeks or so-It looked like a hayfield out there). I am pleased to announce that the new growth made it through just fine and the old lawn is looking better than it has in years. Now I can take a break. BTW I have a new mower/tractor that I am very pleased with, The Husqvarna LTH2042. It only cost about 1700 bucks and rides around the grass like a little sportscar. Comes with all the features of a higher end tractor (cast iron axle, cup holder (important!), huge back tires, bigger seat but instead of a V-twin it runs a 20hp Kohler single cylinder. Just for those who might care.

good luck to all this season! cj

Reply to
CJ