Airflow Breeze: Makes "going green" a breeze!

Hi Everyone,
Jim Henson was right on, it ain't easy being green. We lack information, funding, and resources to make personal decisions that positively affect the environment.
Thankfully there is a product that is easy to use, afford, and good for the Earth, The AirFlow Breeze.
The AirFlow Breeze is a home comfort solution that's also an affordable way to help conserve energy in the cold winter months and hot summer season!
Every home has that one room that is consistently too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. Typically, this is room is located furthest from the furnace or A/C. The AirFlow Breeze works with your home's existing central heating and cooling system to draw additional air to problem rooms and improve room temperature by 3 to 7 degrees!
When the fan from the main system cycles off, there is still conditioned air lingering in ducts and crawl spaces. The AirFlow Breeze pulls this conditioned air to your rooms, keeping them more comfortable longer, so the furnace or air conditioner will run less often -- lowering your utility bills!
The Breeze is available online at www.aftproducts.com <http:// www.aftproducts.com/> for $59.95.
Please let me know if I can send you more information, pictures, or a sample. AirFlow Breeze makes the world a little greener and you can too, just let me know what I can do to help.
Taylor snipped-for-privacy@dittoepr.com

Will it evacuate my farts?
on 8/24/2007 4:23 PM Steveo said the following:

No, it will distribute them further around the house so everyone can enjoy them.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I want one! Mine smell like roses anyway.
Steveo wrote:

You eat roses?
do snipped-for-privacy@do.com wrote:

No. Why do you?
Steveo wrote:

Only if I want my farts to smell like roses. [:^p
do snipped-for-privacy@do.com wrote:

The thorns are tuff to pass too. (sorry) :)
on 8/24/2007 4:45 PM do snipped-for-privacy@do.com said the following:

Rose Hips.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Rosewood bitters.
Steveo said:

Fine. Then, let's get the show on the road.
--

Eggs

-Buy one for the price of two and get the second one free!
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I should have known it would be you. :)
Steveo said:

LOL =)