Air Purification Systems

WARNING! The air in your home or office could be making you sick! We have unique filterless, "Official Space-Certified" air purifier that we are willing, for you to field-test in your home or office for a 7 day peroid risk-free. Check out my web site today. www.freshairlivingNOSPAM.com/roblamoureux call me for your passcode, to explore the whole web site.
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051025164000H9g9RaM2

I fart in your general direction....PUTZ!
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:26:14, "Rob Lamoureux"
unique filterless, "Official Space-Certified" air purifier that we are willing, for you to field-test in your home or office for a 7 day peroid risk-free. Check out my web site today. www.freshairlivingNOSPAM.com/roblamoureux

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
In the summer and winter, an effective means of filtering the air is not a bad idea. Not smart to open the windows often as the cooling/heating would increase dramatically. Late afternoon/winter and at dawn in the summer may work effectively though without increasing the heating/cooling costs dramatically. Spring and autumn, just open the windows a few times a day for a complete air replacement, if not left open to begin with. All this takes some forethought and participation and possibly some minor air temperature discomfort that may require more clothing for a temporary time for some. Areas with high air pollution, vicinity of animal feces odors, and the like not withstanding. Consider moving, or live in the closed environment with its potential air dangers and equipment to remove those dangers.
--
Lil' Dave
Beware the rule quoters, the corp mindset, the Borg