Aerator equipment question

I need to frequently aerate parts of the lawn that are hard to get the pull behind aerator into. This includes high traffic areas and tight areas between landscaping features. It's too much to do by hand pluggers. The machine listed below should get the job done but it's pricy and costs a lot to ship.

This one has sold but they have more they would sell to me.

Is this a good machine and is this a reasonable price ?

Heidi the Horrible

What about renting a gas powered aerator?? They are not all that big, and rent for around 45.00 a day, here. Although they are very heavy and takes a couple of people to off load the truck. What you show in the picture is a gas powered one and most rental supply stores or feed & seed type stores will rent ya one for a day.

Colt

Reply to
colt Steele

I'm coming to that conclusion. Thanks

Reply to
Heidi the Horrible

> Thanks.

I'd consider buying a few bucks worth of earthworms every week - toss them in the area along with some coffee grinds - should do the job.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Yiour Welcome.

Colt