Advise on new lawn

Last fall I murdered my lawn with roundup, roto-tilled it and had it smoothed out by a rock hound. I planted a mix of blue grass, fesque, and perenial rye that is the house blend from a local lawn and garden store. It's been fertilized with 10-10-10 and well watered and for the most part the lawn is absolutely beautiful. BUT, there are some spots that are thin and the grass is not lush like the rest of the lawn. I'm not sure what to do here. Some suggestions please, this is in SE PA.
Chas Hurst

Check out the ph factor. Likely some aeration and lime would do the trick.
You could try a Jerry Baker tonic that is a mix of 1 can beer, 1 cup ammonia, one can cola, and 1 cup lemon scented liquid dish soap. A little epsom salts (1/2 cup) wouldn't hurt either with a 1/2 cup of fish fertilizer. Put it in a 20 gal hose sprayer and soak it in.
Thunder
"Rolling Thunder" wrote

I swear that's Tammy Faye Baker's recipe for make-up.

Are they large areas? If not you could top-dress and re-seed.

store.
part
thin
Areas are not large. Can you suggest what to use as a top dressing?

Shredded topsoil works great, if you can find real topsoil and not some fill dirt that was pulverized yesterday. You can't put much more than a half inch over the top of existing grass without almost killing it.
That gives the seed some nice fresh medium to germinate and start some roots. It doesn't take much depth for repair work.

I know what you mean about the topsoil. Thanks