Advice please?

I have an area of garden that has been covered in bark chips. I now wish to level and raise it slightly with a layer of top soil prior to seeding as a lawn.
Will it be OK to cover the bark chippings?
Advice please?
Kevin wrote:

Growing Mushrooms and attracting grubs come to mind.
--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY
Willshak said:

Heh.
--

Eggs

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.