adding soil around trees?

You don't know the half of it, lol

A power tree-o..... yikes that's about as bad as my jokes, Tip of the day, when she says, Do I look fat in this outfit? don't say, well... kinda, trust me.

Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

Yeah-but, what if you accidentally kill the tree by suffocating the roots? How will your happiness be effected by that?

Reply to
Usenet2007

Give it up. Some people only want you to tell them what they want to hear.

Reply to
do_see

The city gave us for free those cheapo compost bins, just a sheet of heavy vinyl with holes in it that wraps into a cylinder about 3 feet across by 3 feet high, so they wouldn't have to haul the leaves away. So, I set it up and stuck all the leaves in there last year, and grass clippings and banana peels and so on. Anyway by now, it's pretty composty, so I decided to empty it out now and put this year's leaves in there. But it was pretty tough digging it out from the top with a pitchfork, so I just unwrapped the plastic, and it all just stood there. The tree roots had come up from the ground into the compost and it's now just a 3X3X3 foot ball of roots with a couple of inches of compost on top.

ROTFLMAO

sometimes like every once in awhile I feel sad and sorry for people who have no other option than to exist within the jurisdiction of a city.

Reply to
Jim

Well, maybe I can put a patio around it and make it into a patio table.