Activated Carbon

I have some leftover Activated Carbon from a fish tank that is new, so I wondered if it would do any harm to add it to my vegetable garden's earth. It is safe for fish, so why should it not be safe for plants that I eat? Anybody see a problem with it?

Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John

Hi Trompiano, Mike D here, I don't think that fish tank charcoal will hurt the plants, nor will it do any good, in my opinion.

Reply to
Michael C De Vito