Acclaim Extra herbicide

Has anyone here used this herbicide? I seem to have run across the name for several years in my reading but never read about it until today. It is supposed to be able to be used on ornamentals and turfgrass. No one locally has heard of it. It is/was mfg'd by Agrevo but their telephone, 302-892-3000, now rings like a FAX and agrevo.com's server doesn't respond. What is a good website from which to purchase pesticides?
Tom
- Tom - wrote:

I've used Acclaim for crabgrass and it works very well. Don;t know where you are located, but I think Lesco carries it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, Lesco carries it and I see it is available at a location nearby. I also spoke with the owner of a local nursery and landscaping business. He gave me his contact for pesticides. Things are looking good.
Tom

I've used Acclaim and found it to be a great product for its intended use. However, you need to read the label carefully. I seem to remember that it will severely injure or kill certain turfgrasses (centipede and bermuda).
KB

I happen to have the Acclaim pdf open tonight. It mentions supressing the growth of bermuda grass and johnsongrass. No mention of centipede grass. Yes, I like to get familiar with the lables before I buy a product. My turfgrasses up north, here, aren't listed as surpressed or controlled by the product.
Off Topic: Just curious, are you the Boatright that was at 33rd AMS in the mid-70's?
Tom