A woodchuck under the trailer

I don't live in a trailer. Where I live I can still shoot pests.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Too bad Stormin Mormon and Doug Kanter don't live within 'range' of you.

Reply to
G Henslee

Live trap them, fill a kiddie pool with water, throw trap in water. No need to shoot holes in your trap for nothing.

All this hub-bub about moving an animal- BFD. It might be against the law, but what is worse: moving an animal to a remote area or killing it? Give your ticket for relocating an animal (good luck even getting one) to PETA and let them fight it out.

I have NEVER heard of anyone actually getting a ticket for animal relocation.

Kirb

Reply to
kirbseepe

You might check what the fine would be. I know it would be more than what I would want to pay. AFA which is worse between relocating a pest animal or killing it - I would have to say relocation is worse. What some people would consider a remote area others might consider their neighborhood. Why make your problem someone else's?

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

EXCELLENT!