A woodchuck under the trailer

Page 2 of 2

You might check what the fine would be. I know it would be more than what I would want to pay. AFA which is worse between relocating a pest animal or killing it - I would have to say relocation is worse. What some people would consider a remote area others might consider their neighborhood. Why make your problem someone else's?
Ken
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Send a contingent (2) of your missionaries under there with tracts in hand. The woodhcuck will haul ass and never return.

A local radio guest named "the trapper" suggests killing them in the hole and then closing the holes with whatever you have on hand. His method consists of attaching a sock to the end of a length of stiff hose and forcing it down the hole, then, first pour sodium hypochlorite, bleach, down the hose followed by ammonia down the hose. The resulting gas, chlorine, is heavier than air and will find its way to the bottom of the hole and kill the critter right there, saving you the trouble of disposal or burial. I've used his method and it works. Use common sense and avoid inhaling the vapors.
-- Tom

EXCELLENT!
A live trap and a sweet potato. They can make interesting pets. I had a client that had one that would come in the house through the cat's door and open the refrigerator to get at the vegetables. Whenever a stranger came it would hide in the closet.