8 HP Yardman Snowblower $100 & more

1987 Yardman, not sure of the year. I have the owners manual around here somewhere. Runs and works fine. Need to get it out of the garage, taking up too much room, $100.

Two 1968 Toro walk behind (rear powered) lawn mowers. Not running and a bit rusty from sitting outside. FREE, you pick up locally.

1996 Toro lawn tractor

Turbo heaters for construction sites. BIG, medium and small size just hook up to what do they call it an LP tank. Also some miscellaneous concrete construction tools, mud tub is free if you want it, etc.

Email me what your looking for I may even have it :) Contact me by going to the link above, top right hand corner. No response if you hit reply to this message.

-- My junk may be someone elses treasure :)

Reply to
kz

Followup set to alt.home.lawn.garden.

kz said:

Piss off, spammer. Learn how USENET works. It's replies to posts. Go peddle your junk on ebay.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

seems perfectly appropriate to me to list items for sale in WI on the WI for sale usegroup, I doubt terrorists are using this newsgroup for secret messages unless they plan to use old yardman snowblowers to take over the world

Reply to
Romeo Raabe