36 Volt battery lawn mowers, anyone opinions or experiences?

I'm looking at a Toro "E-cycler" 36 volt battery mower for my lawn which is about 60 x 120 feet. I'm in southern Ontario so would use from mid April to late October once a week. lawn is 40 years+ and it a bit rough but a gentle grade.

it's an all steel deck with a lock-out for children, integrated battery and

20" mulching deck. It's $439 CDN, compared to $399 for the black and decker. and 2 year full warranty too.

Anyone own a 36 v lawn mower? anyone have any opinions on this toro or battery lawn mowers in general? Will this thing die in 2 or 3 years or have to get battery replacement once the warranty is up? Are these things a waste of money?

Reply to
The Henchman