2007 Mower Lineup at HD and Lowe's

Can't find any information on possible new-for-2007 mowers at either Home Depot or Lowe's. I'm in the market for one this year, but don't want to buy a 2006 model if the 07's are on their way to the stores.
Anyone have any inside info on this?

How much do you think a given model changes from one year to another ? The headlight covers change shape ? - the cup holder in a different place ?

Actually, the changes from year to year are minimal. I'm looking at the resale value in a few years...sort of like a car.

That's more based on condition - and year purchased. Keep your bill-of-sale. I've bought more used tractors than I'd like to admit and the year manufactured has never been more than a talking point. I don't care if it's the #1 brand, it's gonna lose a big hunk the day you take it out the store and probably 50% after the first year.