2 stroke gas/oil mixing

Stop wasting gas and oil. Only mix what you need, when you need it The Petrol Pal calculates for you
http://www.petrol-pal.com
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote the following:

That's just for the mathematically challenged.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information. Thank you
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/14/2010 10:55 AM, b2sm wrote:

It's spam - item for sale. Use your calculator.
Add pictures here
✖
Frank said:

So was what you replied to. So was every other direct reply to the OP (except willshak's and a noob's). Most likely they were from the same poster. Best to not reply at all. ;)
[rest snipped]
--

Eggs

-Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
✖
On Sep 12, 2:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Sorry I'm doing a business assignment and was told to reply to a newsgroup article. Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖

I'd rate that reply as an "F-"
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Definitely a good idea. Thanks for the resource.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Looks like a cool item, but how does it clear your clutter in you garage? you still have to store the gas and oil...
Add pictures here
✖

You can put the calculator back in the house.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

I agree with you totally. Everyone needs to stop wasting gas and oil.
Add pictures here
✖
go_internet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote the following:

How does it prevent wasting gas and oil?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

I agree this website looks like a great way to manage your gas and oil mixtures.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

I agree. We should only use what we need.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics.
Add pictures here
✖

✖

Just doing this for a class assignments.
Add pictures here
✖