18 Very Strange Houses

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original websites. It's at

Enjoy!

- Jeff

Reply to
javawizard

The question is: How many of these are real and how many are photoshopped?

For example, clicking on the house that sits atop the tall rock takes you to a site containing pictures that have obviously been manipulated. This throws a shadow of doubt across the original image.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

The guy is a spammer. Check out his posting history. He creates these borderline topical pages and posts them all over the place. I don't know if he's going for click-through or what, but a spammer is a spammer.

RicodJour

The pyramid house is interesting. Remember driving from Bend National Park to Austin (both in TX) area a couple of years ago. Going east, I remember seeing a true pyramid home, all in shiny gold. No juttings of windows or doors. 3 story? It was shining gold as the sun was near setting. Awesome. Dave

Reply to
Dave