Did the free photo uploading site (picturepush.com) suddenly enforce registration?

I don't know if anything can be done about existing posts that already have picturepush links in them, but for future posts you could use homeownershub - as I'm typing this, I've just uploaded a sample picture for this post: [IMG]

is required for neither posting nor uploading a picture (though I'm posting this using an account I started ages ago when this was not the case).

It is a shame picturepush is deleting existing free pictures. I've had quite a few of them bookmarked over the years. But I guess that assumption was always there, implicitly - it's a free service, can disappear anytime. It is not the first free picture upload service to go down either. Webshots was another one some time ago. Probably not the last...

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by DA in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for Did the free photo uploading site (picturepush.com) suddenly enforce registration?