parts for 141901-V4 Elec-Tec gas grill

Thanks for  sending your question in! I think you're referring to a Elec-Tech gas grill. I know, it's just one letter difference but it helps in narrowing the search down. These seem to have been manufactured by a Hong Kong based company called ELEC TECH INTERNATIONAL(H.K.)CO., and it looks like the grills were also sold under <strong>Value Line</strong> name brand although I could not verify from other sources.  Check out the picture I attached (below) - does it look like your grill?

Anyhow, Internet brings some interesting tidbits of info about these grills and, intriguingly, there's a waybill on one of those Hong Kong trade organizations websites that shows a company called Empire Comfort Systems  out of Belleville, IL, ( 918 Freeburg Avenue  Belleville, IL 62220 phone (618) 233-7420 )

[(618) 233-7420] purchasing "187 CARTONS OUTDOOR GAS GRILL SPARE PARTS BURNER SBG700 GRILL BURNER SBH200 GRILL... " back in 2008. Does any of these sound like the part you need?  Anyhow, even if they don't, I think it may make sense to give Empire Comfort a call and ask them if they still carry Elec-Tech spare parts.

Goof luck!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by homeowners in Grill

Report misuse

Image for parts for 141901-V4 Elec-Tec gas grill