zoneline 3100 fan won't shut off??

my zoneline 3100 fan continues to run in the off position. I have changed the main board and main switch. I hear a relay "pick" as soon as the unit is plugged in. Currently I leave it on low heat and turn the thermostat to cold so the unit stays off. In this configuration, the freeze sentinal still operates if the room gets too cold. Anyone have a schematic? GE discontinued support as the unit dates 1984 Darse

Keep replacing parts. You will find the problem.
Replace the board again.
Try a new power cord.
Replace the filters.
Try a new fan motor.
Replace the condensate drain pan.
You've almost got it fixed!
thx for the help D.H.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

There are dip switches that can be set for AUTO or CONTINUOUS. Maybe ...maybe not the problem. 1984 CIRCA???....may be stuck Porter-Brumfield relay

thx, sw set to auto, relays are all on main board. D.