Zoned heating system

I doing my research on how different zone system control the heat and temperature. I just read where one system uses the furnace fan to maintain the temperature in a room (room that not currently be used at certain times of the day). I'm going to be putting in a 90% lennox furnace next year. What are the different ways zone system control temperature ? Are there system that help you know which room are costing you lost heat / A/C with a zone system ?

Reply to
Drew Cutter