Your home AC prep for somer

It seems that every once awhile some uniform prospective buyers are giving wrong information on efficiency of Air Condition systems. Let me inject piece of my mind on efficiency of any Refrigeration unit, Air-Condition or Low temperature equipment. I will estimate and go on lame to say that 80% of efficiency comes from Condenser the other 20% is in compression ratio at which compressor operates. Because R-410 operating at much higher pressures, compressors it self pumping ratio is reduced, there for compressor efficiency is increased, not only that but compression ratio playing large part in life expectancy of compressor itself. For this to be achieved condenser must have adequate proper ratings to get ready of heat generated by compressors pump. From my 40 years in field I have found just about on all older system condensers "are" under size, why well it is lot chipper to manufacture. By switching to new systems, gains are almost immediately noticeable. Remember the efficiency does not come from Refrigerant; efficiency is increased because compressor is running at much lower compression ratio. Efficiency come from system at hole and not from Refrigerant alone or Compressor. We are going in winter we are not need of AC but every one should keep in mind that spring will be here soon enough, make sure that your condensers are clean from debris and not blocked for free air circulation.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.