Your First Newsgroup Post

Can everyone remember theirs?
I think this was mine...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.engr.heat-vent-ac/browse_thread/thread/cf24a022043ab282/557adbd67269c4a3?lnk=st&q=&rnum=4#557adbd67269c4a3

Yep, I remember it like it was just yesterday...
I started a BIG battle... lol

Google reveails my first a whole year later..
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.hvac/browse_frm/thread/3991f3f1b4fa8180/3d5e3371ff6d4567?lnk=gst&q=ambient+control&rnum01#3d5e3371ff6d4567
Cheers
Richard

That's good to hear. Business has been busy and just as chaotic. Business dulls the mind, I believe. You have less time to theorise and learn interesting technical stuff. You have less time to argue with people so when you do it's intense :-)
Now that we have over 20 employees and some good contracts I'm expecting to have more time for the more technically challenging jobs and the associated theorising and speculative learning.

On the one hand it seem like yesterday and on the other it seems a long time ago. My mind can't work out which really. But there were many great battles. Great times they were. Which battle in particular though?

Lol, I guess that makes you a newby, Richard (Ambient Control).