Your First Newsgroup Post

Can everyone remember theirs?

I think this was mine...

Marc O'Brien

Yep, I remember it like it was just yesterday...

I started a BIG battle... lol

Reply to
<kjpro

Google reveails my first a whole year later..

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

That&#39;s good to hear. Business has been busy and just as chaotic. Business dulls the mind, I believe. You have less time to theorise and learn interesting technical stuff. You have less time to argue with people so when you do it&#39;s intense :-)

Now that we have over 20 employees and some good contracts I&#39;m expecting to have more time for the more technically challenging jobs and the associated theorising and speculative learning.

On the one hand it seem like yesterday and on the other it seems a long time ago. My mind can&#39;t work out which really. But there were many great battles. Great times they were. Which battle in particular though?

Lol, I guess that makes you a newby, Richard (Ambient Control).

Reply to
Marc O'Brien