You gotta see this one!

A Mitsubishi ductless, [ok - I can't spell] 4 zone unit, stuffed into a small closet IN THE BASEMENT of a 3 story house. The zones all cooled areas in the basement [as in offices.] The original contractor zip tied a 14" flexible duct to the condenser coil grille, and zip tied the other end to a Gable mount attic fan mounted in the foundation vent.! The job was 18 months old. And guess what happened when the summer came?
--
Zyp

areas
It worked like a champ! <VBG>
I'm just wondering what Mitsubishi would think about the installation?
--
Zyp

<kjpro @ usenet.com> wrote in message

They probably wouldn't care, but would likely reject any future warranty claims.