You gotta see this one!

A Mitsubishi ductless, [ok - I can't spell] 4 zone unit, stuffed into a small closet IN THE BASEMENT of a 3 story house. The zones all cooled areas in the basement [as in offices.] The original contractor zip tied a 14" flexible duct to the condenser coil grille, and zip tied the other end to a Gable mount attic fan mounted in the foundation vent.! The job was 18 months old. And guess what happened when the summer came?

Reply to
Zephyr

It worked like a champ!

Reply to
<kjpro

I&#39;m just wondering what Mitsubishi would think about the installation?

Reply to
Zephyr

They probably wouldn&#39;t care, but would likely reject any future warranty claims.

Reply to
<kjpro