Yorky dorky dorky

Yeah, the subject line doesn't make much sense. But, it's got a nice jingle. My Luxaire by York has been in, about five years, with no repairs needed. Hope it lasts for a lot more years.
In my last trailer, the blower started to squeal, about 10 PM or so. Long time before I had any job experience with HVAC. I did manage to get some oil in the berrings, which made my night sleep a lot better, and didn't have to call for repair.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just make sure to pull it back into the window before you drive off. Letting that thing drag when towing the trailer behind the Pinto service truck isn't very good for it.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I wasn't aware that Luxaire made trailer furnaces. All I have ever seen were Coleman, Red T, and Intertherm.

Coleman and Luxaire are both made by York, the only difference between Luxaire and Coleman condensers is the refrigerant line connections. Coleman has Aeroquip fittings while Luxaire is sweat
My last furnace was a Miller, which was aparently trailer made. I doubt this one was designed for trailers. It was downflow, and it fit in the required space.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Is there a Clearsky mormon?

Is there a CLEAR SKY mormon? I doubt it.