Yep it is a bit warm

Yes we know it is cold in the Northern hemisphere, but it is rather warm around the centre of Australia
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/20562451/red-centre-sweats-as-temperatures-near-records/
//Central Australia is sweltering as temperatures hover near record breaking marks. The thermometer has not strayed below a daily maximum of 43 degrees Celsius since Monday.
Weather bureau forecaster Sally Cutter says the wilting temperatures will continue for the next two days. "[On] Friday a good southerly change will come through," she said.
"It will be quite windy and that will see the temperatures fall to the mid to low 30s for the weekend." Jervois Cattle Station, north-east of Alice Springs, recorded a maximum of 44.8C.
Ms Cutter says this is not a record. "Their record is up around the 47.2C for December," she said.
All eyes are on the 1960 January record temperature for Alice Springs which, at 45.2C, could be broken this week.\\
The temperatures are in centigrade and to convert to Fahrenheit multiply centigrade by 9 and device by 5 then add 32.
IE 45.2 c = 113.26 f IE 47.2 c = 116.96 f
Bet the A/C is working flat out around there.
Back in the sixties where I worked in the bush we had some packaged units with R22 in them that kept cutting out on head pressure on the hot days, we changed them over to R 500 that fixed it. Sure we lost a bit of capacity, but at least they kept running.
"RamRod" wrote in message
[...]
The temperatures are in centigrade and to convert to Fahrenheit multiply centigrade by 9 and DIVIDE by 5 then add 32.