Would you let a guy named Bubba into your house?

Just wondering? "Hi I am Bubba your AC repairman" "oops sorry bout that it was cheap whisky anyways" "what seems top be the problem"? Homeowner says "My AC dont work" Bubba says "you should call a pro"
Sure!
And I'd be leery of a "qualified, licensed HVAC mechanic".
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
~^Johnny^~ wrote:

yeah. Bubba is my moms yard man
worked for her 4 years now

Pardon me while I look in the closet...
...for my hip waders.
You ae so full of bullshit, that if your eyes are not brown, then you're at least a quart low!