Would like opinions on the Infinity Air Purifier

Hi guys. I'd like to get opinions from folks who work in this field. If you have a moment to share your thoughts, I'd greatly appreciate the input.
We are getting a new system <sigh>. We are purchasing a Carrier: 15 SEER, variable speed fan, with dampers to redirect flow to the upstairs.
We have some issues with mold, as we live in a little gully in the area, and the AC unit is in the basement. I am strongly considering adding on the UV lights, and am wondering about the Infinity air purifier. My technician says that he thinks the UV lights are a good idea, but doesn't have enough experience with the air purifier to be able to make a recommendation.
Do any of you have experience with this? Is it reliable? Does it really work well?
Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. :-)
Sheila

I just spoke to my husband, and he is inclined to go with a combination of the UV lights and the electronic air cleaner. So, I'd like to amend my question to include that.
Also, I was reading through some of the other threads, and I saw the one asking about the 20 degree drop. My HVAC guy says that this is pretty standard, and that the neighboring county had that as a requirement (he wasn't sure about the requirements for my county). Assuming it is legal to do so, *can* there be greater than a 20 degree delta? Would a 15 SEER do a better job than a 13 SEER in that area, or does that just affect efficiency/energy costs? What is it that actually makes more/colder air come through?
I'm sorry to be asking just simplistic questions. I just don't know a whole lot about HVAC systems.
Thanks! Sheila
Whansa here I go again not from my experience but from reading what other guys post 20 degree delta is acceptable 25 would be better but 20 is ok. the 13 seer vs 15 seer is better however in my opinion you will not be able to see any difference Variable fan well I will say that is west of money the only benefits out of that would be quite/smoother start as far as air purification UV lights will help rest I could not comment Tony

Tony, tony, tony... when are you going to stop handing out bullshit replies on equipment that you know nothing about?
Delta T really means very little, without a complete set of readings.
SEER could go either way, depending on the utility costs and location of the OP
Variable speed fan will help with de-humidification and increase the homeowner's comfort. Not to mention, the lower operating costs, 24/7 filtration, etc...
Person ask quick question I gave the same answer You on other hand goes into theory of AC home owner don't gave heck about that but direct answer which you never give to anyone so who's handing out bullshit sir it is you. have nice day Tony

Tony Said:
<<Whatever Stormy does that is his purgative and I don't need explaining it is your public dipshit>>
What?
What the $%^& is "purgative" and what's this about your "public?"
I'm always opening to learning.
Zyp
Zyp

Learn something from Tony, good luck with that!!!!!!! LOL

WTF are you *trying* to say? What's that, you don't know? I can understand that... as you never know what you're spewing out your mouth.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Crap, I'm all confuzed. ????? Where's my Exedrin?
--
Zyp

Huh?