Wishing for toys

I've done a bit of coil cleaning, this year. That Nu-Calgon coil cleaner mixer gun sure looks like a lot of fun. Looks like it could pay for itself in a year or less. I wannit!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 7/30/2010 3:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've had one for years and discovered something while I was on a low roof one day. I could see the top of my van and it was quite dirty. I had some coil cleaner mix left in the the sprayer and foamed the van's roof then rinsed it off with the detachable hose nozzle and the van roof sparkled like new.
TDD
Works on greasy car engines, too, I'd expect. I've had a couple moments when I was working on the car, and it was a bit too dirty.
Condensors for car AC also need cleaning.
I hope no one was standing near your van, and got splashed with coil cleaner. Of course not...... you're too safety minded.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus