Winter is here

Ten inches of heavy snow, in my part of NYS. I went out today, to go to the bank and view the damage. Amazing, the plows were not able to keep up, and people were stuck in snow. Pushing cars. Vehicles off the road. Visibility was miserable.
Tomorrow, I check on some neighbors. Make sure they have food, and such.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I can see Stormy now... "Hey, you got any food in there?"
"No!"
"The lord will provide.....Merry Christmas!"
Here's a Book of Mormon. Just apply ketchup. Season to taste.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

shotgun to keep the neighbors away!
Injun Ear wrote:

I thought it was the neighbors that had the shotgun to keep Stormie away.. ;-) I think A good Mormon keeps 2 years worth of food cycling.
Right, it's the neighbors who keep me away. They don't appear interested in the Book of Mormon. Sigh. I'm not a very good Mormon as to food storage. Don't have two years worth, and don't cycle the food. The couple cans of drypack stuff I have, well over 10 years old. Probably not worth much as food.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hey, check this out.........
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28392743 /
Injun Ear wrote:

The church reccomendation is one year. Us guys use the King James version very extensively in our studies.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus