Williamson 500 Power Humidifier

I have a Williamson 500 Power Humidifier attached to my furnace. I have owned this house for 4 yrs and cannot find any information on it. I need a manual or some information as to if there is a filter to change, how to use it, what settings it should be on and when, etc... any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!