will the honeywell iaq void trane warranty

While getting quotes about a xl15i hp install, I was told that if i went with the IAQ stat that it can void the 10yr parts/labor warranty. Is this true? I wanted to ask a pro who has nothing to do with the install.

Ummm.....who is telling you this??
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:49:05 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

You might want to move on to the next bidder. Bubba