will it work horizontal

I have a York Diamond 80 furance and was wondering if i could use in my crawl space as a horizontal unit model number is P3HUA12NO4801A Thanks for your help!!! does the H in model mean horizontal only?

All of your questions are answered in the instruction and installation manuals. If the manuals were stolen, since they should be with the equiptment, then get on the phone to a local York dealer and buy them.
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:57:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (RSCamaro) wrote:

    What if the unit is stolen ?? :-)

Easy enough, they will need the serial number to get the correct manual :-)