Why didn't I think of this ?

Here's what we SHOULD have done :
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/03/21/black_friday /
Be a cute 13 year old girl.
Have rich parents who indulge you.
Have them pay a professional to make a video of the lame-assed song you wrote.
Have it go viral on the Internet ( 27,000,000 downloads so far in less than a week )
Sell copies on ITunes for $ 0.99. Give Apple their 30 % cut.
Retire at 14.
Damn, if I had just thought of that soon enough, back when I was just a zygote ....
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 3/21/2011 12:49 PM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
I fear for the yoots of America.